Nexagen Won “CAS-CENTRIX-NTIRA”
On 10th December 2020, Nexagen Networks Inc will be fulfilling the Department of the Navy (DoN), Naval Supply Systems Command's (NAVSUP) requirement for Contractor Service Support of the Coalition and Allied Program’s Collaboration at Sea (CAS), Secure Releasable (SECREL), Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System-Maritime (CENTRIXS-M) Communications Systems and Naval Tool for Interoperability and Risk Assessment (NTIRA) Support.
CAS is a web based system used to convey mission essential information to a large group of users with low band-width consumption across an array of non-classified and classified networks.
CENTRIXS-M and or coalition SECREL networks forms the network backbone and global infrastructure for coalition and multinational Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) interoperability. It provides tactical and operational information sharing between U.S. and coalition maritime partners.
NTIRA is a web based decision aid tool to facilitate knowledge discovery and management for C5I stakeholders in requirements generation, acquisition management and resource planning. NTIRA is a web based decision aid tool to facilitate knowledge discovery and management for C5I stakeholders in requirements generation, acquisition management and resource planning.
Nexagen will be providing
· Program and Project management
· Systems and Software Engineering
· Software Development Lifecycle Support ( Agile/Dev-Sec-Ops)
· Web Application Development
· Cybersecurity – Information Assurance
· Network Engineering And Network Administration
· Database Development and Administration
· HelpDesk/Service Desk - Tier I, II, and III service desk
· Systems integration
· Software testing
· Configuration management
· Software Deployment and Version Control
· System Technical Documentation
· User Training
· Operations support.
· IT Service Management (ITSM)
Point of Contact for this Opportunity is “Ms. Rupal Parikh”, email@example.com, 732-547-7239.